Undergraduate Diploma in Graphic Designing, Web Development and Social Media
The Integrated Diploma in Graphic Designing, Web Development and Social Media is a comprehensive undergraduate program designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the modern digital landscape. Through a combination of theoretical and practical coursework, students will gain proficiency in graphic designing, web designing and development, social media marketing, and freelancing.
Students will gain an understanding of the principles of graphic design and how to use industry-standard software tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. They will learn how to create visually appealing designs for various mediums, including print and digital media.
Web Designing & Development
Students will learn how to design and develop professional-quality websites using modern web development frameworks and tools. They will also gain an understanding of the latest web development trends, including responsive design and user experience (UX) design.
Social Media Marketing
Students will learn how to create and implement effective social media marketing campaigns using platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They will also learn how to measure and analyze the success of these campaigns using analytics tools.
Students will gain an understanding of the freelance business model and how to build a successful freelance career. They will learn how to find clients, manage projects, and build a portfolio of work to showcase their skills.
- Understand the principles of graphic design and gain proficiency in using industry-standard software tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create visually appealing designs for various mediums.
- Gain knowledge of web development frameworks and tools, and learn how to design and develop professional-quality websites with a focus on responsive design and user experience (UX) design.
- Understand the fundamentals of social media marketing and learn how to create and implement effective social media marketing campaigns using various platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Gain knowledge of the freelance business model, including how to find clients, manage projects, and build a portfolio of work to showcase skills.
- Be prepared for a wide range of careers in the digital media and business productivity fields, including web designer, graphic designer, social media manager, digital marketing specialist, and freelance professional.
- Be able to apply learned skills and knowledge to real-world scenarios and adapt to changing digital landscapes.
- Develop strong communication and presentation skills to effectively convey ideas to team members and clients.
- Be aware of ethical and legal issues related to digital media and be able to conduct oneself with integrity and professionalism in a business setting.
PKR/- 18,000 per month or pay a one-time amount PKR/- 60,000/- for the entire program
Beginning from 14th June 2023
Classes Twice in a Week
(Monday & Wednesday)
2 pm-5 pm
After the completion of this program students will be well-prepared for a wide range of careers in the digital media and business productivity fields. Potential career paths include web designer, graphic designer, social media manager, digital marketing specialist, and freelance professional.
Fresh Intermediate/Matric and O/A levels student, who are actively seeking opportunities for enhancing their skillset for a freelance career or setting up their own business in the digital media and business productivity fields and need to gain the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful.
Dr. Imran Batada
CTO & Founding Director IoBM – Center of Information Technology / Global CIO Award Winner / Consultant / Motivational Speaker / Author / Trainer
Dr. Imran Batada’s career spans over 20 years locally and internationally in executing and managing large-scale projects, strategic development, formulating policies, managing large teams, implementing ERP Projects, and carrying out research work. He obtained a Doctorate in Teaching & Technology from Assumption University.
Dr. Batada is currently working in IoBM as CTO & Director Center of Information & Technology. Before joining IoBM, Dr. Batada was associated with IBA Karachi as CIO & Director Center of Information & Communication Technology (CICT). He has also been involved with the government of Sindh by providing consultancy on different projects. He has provided consultancy on organizational development to different private and public sector organizations.
Additionally, he also has several years of teaching experience at various well-known universities in Pakistan. He also launched a ‘Sindh Research Incubation Centre’ (SRIC) with the Government of Sindh. He volunteers his time to mentor Startups and inspires aspiring entrepreneurs to evolve their businesses. He frequently participates as a keynote and panelist in local and international conferences.
He has won several awards including CIO 200 Awards as LEGEND by the Global CIO Forum in 2020 & 2021 and the Living Legend Excellence Award by Ideal Excellence Award back in 2018.
Dr. Imran Batada contributes to a local newspaper regularly by writing articles about newly emerging disruptions and strategies for sustainable economic development.