This workshop focuses on the transformation of data into value-added information: where to source it, how to coordinate it, and how to improve and communicate it as a scientific understanding to help business decision-making.
Effective implementation of the Business Intelligence (BI) program results in better business decisions and increased success in achieving the objectives.
In this workshop, participants can learn the data models and relationships. In addition, participants could prepare data using advanced techniques. This course introduces modern approaches to data analysis and reporting. The hands-on session will be conducted with state-of-the-art BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau).
Successful participates will receive Business Intelligence and big data visualization certification from IoBM-CIT.
- Create real-time dashboards
- How to prepare and publish data and report to the BI tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Connect, import, shape, and transform data for business intelligence (BI)
- Visualize data, author reports, and schedule automated refresh of your reports
- Create and share dashboards based on reports in Power BI desktop and Excel
- Use natural language queries
- Use the techniques to transform data by filter, merge and append datasets
- Use the variety of datasets that can be used to extract values
- Develop understanding on data models and relationships
The workshop is specifically designed for:
- Business, Finance, Sales, HR & Marketing Professionals
- Business Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Research Analysts
- Staff from any function who need to learn and apply data analysis techniques
Exclusive of 5% SST
- Fresh Graduates, Marketing Assistants/Officers, Sales Personnel, IT Personnel, Marketing Managers interested in learning how to incorporate digital marketing and strategies into their current strategy.
15th to 16th August 2023
9:00am – 5:00pm (2 Days)
CTO & Founding Director IoBM – Center of Information Technology / Global CIO Award Winner / Consultant / Motivational Speaker / Author / Trainer
Dr. Imran Batada’s career spans over 20 years locally and internationally in executing and managing large-scale projects, strategic development, formulating policies, managing large teams, implementing ERP Projects, and carrying out research work. He obtained a Doctorate in Teaching & Technology from Assumption University.
Dr. Batada is currently working in IoBM as CTO & Director Center of Information & Technology. Before joining IoBM, Dr. Batada was associated with IBA Karachi as CIO & Director Center of Information & Communication Technology (CICT). He has also been involved with the government of Sindh by providing consultancy on different projects. He has provided consultancy on organizational development to different private and public sector organizations.
Additionally, he also has several years of teaching experience at various well-known universities in Pakistan. He also launched a ‘Sindh Research Incubation Centre’ (SRIC) with the Government of Sindh. He volunteers his time to mentor Startups and inspires aspiring entrepreneurs to evolve their businesses. He frequently participates as a keynote and panelist in local and international conferences.
He has won several awards including CIO 200 Awards as LEGEND by the Global CIO Forum in 2020 & 2021 and the Living Legend Excellence Award by Ideal Excellence Award back in 2018.
Dr. Imran Batada contributes to a local newspaper regularly by writing articles about newly emerging disruptions and strategies for sustainable economic development.